1. www.edenville-energy.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
3. We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system.
3a. How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Edenville Energy collects personal information. It applies to information we collect about:
• visitors to our website
• people who use our services, e.g. using the contact form
3b. Visitors to our websites
When visiting ‘www.edenville-energy.com’ standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns are collected to monitor the number of visitors to the various site pages. The information collected does not identify anyone and we do not attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The info below explains the cookies we use and why.
Google Analytics _utma_utmb_utmc_utmz
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
4. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
5. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at: email@example.com